Just in case you’re only reading Notorious through email, and haven’t updated your subscriptions after I’ve changed some of the editorial approach… I’ve been writing quite a bit on real estate related issues over at the 7DS blog, and AOL Real Estate. You might want to check at least a couple of those out.
- Little More on NAR 800K
- On Syndication: Is A MLS A Data Repository, or An Exchange?
- Updating the Renter Nation Prediction
- Bank of America Sets Up a New Division: Hopeful Signs
And over at AOL:
- Realtor Fees Play Role in Home Prices
- Our Homeownership Society: Is It Coming to an End?
- Farewell Fannie and Freddie, Hello Renter Nation
Just figured you might want to know. Because y’know, it’d be a sin to miss any of my brilliant thoughts. Or even the plainly dumb ones.